CONCRETE SCAN BY GEORADAR AND DETECTION OF UNDERGROUND DUCTS
Concrete scanning with GPR
The Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology we use allows us to locate utilities, cables, reinforcements, post-tension cables or strands, electrical conduits, plumbing conduits, telecom pipes in or under concrete in order to secure work before cutting, drilling or sawing of concrete.
Discover the Scan Plus Tech process
Scan Plus Tech is a company specializing in concrete scanning by ground penetrating radar and detection of underground infrastructures, detection of conduits, reinforcing bars, post-tension cables, strands, underground tanks, using the latest ground penetrating radar detection technologies and radio detection.
- Safe and non-destructive detection methods.
- Specialist & expert in detection of underground services and the non-destructive analysis of concrete for several years.
- Passionate for reliable & accurate service with measurable results.
- Our detection services allows you to see all the dangers and risks of damages that are not always on the plans.
- All the technicians of Scan Plus are trained experts and well equipped in the latest technologies of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and radio-detection.
- Our technicians create reports on real-time results so you can be proactive.
- Concrete scanning with GPR.
- Locating underground utilities.
- Locating underground conduits.
- Underground oil tank detection.
- Locating underground cable fault.
- Corrosion Detection
- Concrete Scanning with Ground Penetrating Redar (GPR) before drilling
- Mapping of concrete slab rebars (re-inforcing steel bars)
- Auscultation of concrete (with Camera inspection)
- Locating underground conduits
- Void Detection
- Scanning concrete slabs with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Obstacle Clearance for safe drilling geotechnical / environmental
- GPR utility detection after contacting Info-excavation &/or Ontario One Call
- Measurement of the thickness of the concrete slab
- Locating Underground storage tanks in Residential, Commercial & Industrial zone.
- Telecom, Telephone, Optic Fiber
- Geothermal Wells
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
- General and Specialized Contractors
- Consulting Engineering
- Property Owners
- Government, municipalities
- Laboratory of Expertise
SCAN PLUS services include the Detection of Conduits and Underground Utility Services, Concrete Scanning, Detecting Underground Storage Oil Tanks, underground fault locating, corrosion mapping with a choice of professional reports adapted to your needs and your expectations.
During construction it oftentimes necessary to do work on pre-existing concrete. Cutting, drilling, and coring are some procedures done to concrete ...READ MORE
It is a fact that if something gets overheated the chances of it breaking down or malfunctioning increases dramatically. For this ...READ MORE
GPR is very well known for its conduit detection effectiveness and for its utility in concrete scanning in Montreal and Ottawa. ...READ MORE
Ground Penetrating Radar is a technique used for locating or confirming the presence of utilities buried underground. Some of the utilities ...READ MORE
Concrete scanning with GPR has been used for a very long time now, longer than we think. Nowadays, it has become ...READ MORE
“Excellent and professional service! Thank you very much!”
“The service was excellent and the technician was very friendly and professional.”
“Perfect service with the perfect technicians. We had to scan prior to installing new signage at the Canada National Park and their technicians expertise was up to the challenge.”
“We can’t cut concrete without knowing what’s going on in the slab i.e: electrical wiring, telecom, etc… Tragic events can happen… Our solution is Scan Plus.”
“From quotation to planning to execution Scan Plus was easy to deal with. Work was completed smoothly and effectively! Thank you Scan Plus!”
“Making an appointment was easy despite the short-notice. The technician was welcoming and professional.”
“Very satisfied with your work and your speed, I will spread the word among my colleagues. Thank you. ”
“We have been very satisfied with your services over the last few weeks, and we will not hesitate to call you for other projects in the future.”
“Thanks for the work done, we are satisfied, the final report is very relevant, professional and stands out from your competitors. Pictures are also a bonus for us. We will definitely continue working together.”